Self Care for Intuitives
Self-care is essential for a healthy life. If you're an intuitively-led person, it becomes even more necessary, but the results are well worth it.
The ability to listen to your intuition can be affected by your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Caring for these as well as your energetic self-takes time, determination and commitment.
Below are just a few of my favorite ways to practice self-care:
- journaling and honoring my emotions
- drinking lots of water
- a healthy diet and daily exercise
- reading an inspirational book
- soaking in an Epsom salt bath by candlelight
- prayer and meditation
- spending time on creative passions just for fun
- regular massages
- having an attitude of gratitude
- spending time in nature to stop and smell the roses
- keeping firm boundaries both personally and professionally
- avoiding overly-crowded public places
- asking for support when needed
- knowing what serves my best interest
Taking care of yourself isn't selfish but it is essential for an intuitive. When you're cared for only then can you care for others. How are you caring for yourself today?